5.03.2009

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY AND TWITTARDED

I really should stop setting myself up for public failure with this nablopomo challenge.

I figured out with my oldest daughter years ago that the only way she would get in the tub was if I told her not to.
She comes by it honestly; I have always been a bit contrary, so i will have to use a little reverse psychology on myself here.
I WILL NOT blog one single day for the rest of May! there, that should help.

Maybe if it didn't take me soooo long to catch on to techy stuff, I would be a little more consistent? Maybe.

For example:
I have been on TWITTER for months now, and just figured out that anyone who was replying to me must thing I'm a bitch because I never answered anyone.
I didn't know the little sidebar that said @dandeliongirls was something I needed to click on!

Just figured that out tonight!
Go ahead, laugh, it's funny!

Now I'm going to see if I can figure out how to link to my twitter on my blog.
This should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment