12.01.2010

why i love three year olds

she comes over to me and says, "i'm gonna dress up as a human"...

so a little later, she comes downstairs, with a tutu on, and invites me to come eat at their restaurant. when i get there, she asks me, "how did you know it was us?"

as if that wasn't funny enough...

i 'devoured' the felt cookies and chocolate dipped strawberries cookie monster style, and as i threw them, she picked them all up, then when i set down the empty bowl, she looked at me perplexed, and asked indignantly, "did you eat the fork?"

rofl!

three year olds are funny!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angela,

    Can you email me? Heather@swissarmywife.net

    You won my giveaway and I haven't been able to contact you.

    Thanks! (oh and you don't have to approve this comment. LOL)

    ReplyDelete